Sunday, September 5, 2010

Take My Breath Away



Someone cue up the "Top Gun" soundtrack. I'm in love. With the Bugatti Veyron. And now, thanks to Hot Wheels, I can say that I own not one, but two Veyrons. Well, sort of. The funny thing is that I had never heard of this car before buying the standard blue and silver version. I bought it and then did the research to find out what kind of car it was supposed to be. Sure, it's all well and good to say that it's by far the fastest production car you can buy with a top speed of 253 mph. As impressive as those facts are, they are still just words on a page. I had to see the real version of this car in action. So I looked up the following YouTube clip from the British television show "Top Gear".



Oh. My. God. If I ever win the lottery, I know what I'm buying. As it is, I bought my second Hot Wheels Veyron tonight. The black and white Speed Machines version with superior detailing. How could I resist?

All together now. "Take my breath away, my love. Take my breath away..."

No comments:

Post a Comment